Thanks Steve - one can never be angry at you for a long time and I only
just got a little upset. I was attending an interview in San Diego
yesterday and would have to haul my ass back there again - it's back to
Torrey Pines beach and that Trader Joe's in Rancho Bernardo. I was
expecting to find a contract here in the San Francisco area considering the
majority of the jobs are here - well tough luck losers, looks like the
winner again is SoCal that will be benefiting from all my yogic talents,
powers and love :-)