Sometimes I think that MA emphasized vata imbalances so much that people
may have way over treated for it.  I get kapha quite fast using vata
balancing herbs and diet. That's why I like the metabolic or nutritional
typing methods as they classify one as being a carbohydrate type,
protein type or mixed type.  Also this can change just trying to adjust
a little for some people.