Share stated: " So again, if you are able, how do you explain that someone like
Dr. Oz, smart, successful and healthy, practices and promotes TM?"

That's like saying, "How do you explain that someone like Dr. Francis Collins
who is smart, successful, healthy, and a respected scientist that helped
discover the  human genome practicing prayer and sharing about Christianity and
his belief in God?"

Point being, there are smart, successful, healthy people all over the planet
that practice/believe different things.

And now I think of Keith Richards. He sure seems to be keeping keeping on in
spite of his practices. I wonder if he does TM? ;)