Issues are what we all have.  Our past, present, and future relationship
with the TMO is the main fare here.  When people talk about "issues" in
a general sense I, (and I think  most others) know what is being
referred to.

Verdict: Scolding nullified.  Repeat first down.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@...>