--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> Now THAT prediction is likely to be just as accurate as your "take" on how
> you theorized Robin felt about me during all that time I was first posting
> here. You blabbering away and all the time you were utterly and completely
> wrong. Not only wrong but gleefully reveling in your mistaken notion that
> someone (me) was devastated and feeling neglected by my "former cult leader".
> What's your theory on why you always come up with wildly inaccurate ideas
> like this that you feel compelled to express? Is it some sort of
> not-so-latent masochistic tendency? Or worse, do you actually believe them?

My understanding, not being a shrink, is that the Turq has some kind of a brain
damage. He could be born with it, his military father might have hit him so
hard as a boy that he never recovered, overly use of drugs at an early age or
straining during Buddhist meditation.
He is clearly hallucinating and making things up and now, being and older man,
there is no longer anything that can be done about it except proper meditation,
which will never happen.
He, and unfortunately we on FFL, have to live with it, all we can do is pray
for his soul.