Thank you Bhairitu for sharing.

In a dialogue we are open to all points of view. Including being open to
having, and not identifying with any particular point of view. Although we may
favour some over others.

A dialogue is a way to cultivate the distinction between a point of view or
views  and pure awareness.

You viewed TM and Maharishi in one or a variety of ways during your days of
participation in the TMO. You view(ed) teachers and teachings you were
attracted after your experience with TM, Maharishi and the TMO.

Now, with all this experience, someone new to the path of yoga comes your way.
They're ready. Are you?

With the experience and understanding, understanding and experience
you've gained . . .

What is Your teaching? What is your offering to the great Tradition?
How are you going to help this student along the path? What questions will you
first ask him or her?

Michael