 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 6:03 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Dialogue - A proposal . . .

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 03/11/2013 02:08 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> >> Maybe because I'm interested in mantra shastra?  Maybe because I wanted
> >> to learn more than what the rather limited TMO had to offer?  Maybe
> >> because I know about other paths and have friends in those paths who did
> >> learn more?
> >>
> >> Believe what you want to believe.
> >
> > It's all just an illusion anyway. :-D
> >

> > Is it ? If that's where mantra shastra got you I'll say no thanks :-)
> >

> The ability to use any mantra, how to activate them and give them to
> others.  Not mention a bunch of tantric siddhis and a very powerful guru
> mantra.
>
> Whatever rocks your boat.  But I suspect that if the TMO announced
> tomorrow a course to teach all this you'd be the first in line. ;-)

Which will never happen, at least not in my lifetime. From my experience one
mantra charged by a real Master is all you need. Personally I've never
encountered an unfulfilled soul who patiently stayed with his TM-mantra.
Amongst the quitters there are numerous, as this forums shows.
Like with everything else, mastering an instrument for example, it takes
perseverance to reach anywhere noteable. Using a mantra is no exception.
Swapping mantras, like swapping instruments, will make you master of none,
unless ofcourse you have unlimited amount of time.
This is my POV ofcourse. If you gained something valuable, siddhis doesn't
really count in the big picture, then fine. Enjoy !