> > In scandal control,
> > The New TM Org Standing Committee of TM that is representing and in control
> > of Transcendental Meditation since the passing of Maharishi has missed
> > every opportunity to come out saying "no we are not that, we are this..."
> > The escapades of Girish Varma recently is another one of those
> > opportunities for anyone on the Standing Committee of TM to come out front
> > and declare who they are morally now and what they are doing going forward
> > with the New TM Org.  Their vacuum and inability to do this is deafening.
> > They as a result are being defined by their scandal.  This is not good for
> > the future of Transcendental Meditation.  Someone with some courage needs
> > to step forward and re-define themselves.  Someone like that TM priest from
> > Latin America who can speak with some moral authority.  The others have
> > abdicated their chances at it.
> > -Buck in the Dome

In our movement's Scandal Control,
Actually Hagelin is in a good position to do this now.  Hagelin could do it.
Just asserting from his position, Saying "We are not that", be transparent
hence forth and move forward.  Just keep saying "we are not that",  "This is
what we are doing..", "This is who we are in character.." ,  "..we could use
your help", and move on.  Over and over again..  We need this leadership now a
whole lot more actually.
-Buck