> > > In scandal control,
> > > The New TM Org Standing Committee of TM that is representing and in
> > > control of Transcendental Meditation since the passing of Maharishi has
> > > missed every opportunity to come out saying "no we are not that, we are
> > > this..."   The escapades of Girish Varma recently is another one of those
> > > opportunities for anyone on the Standing Committee of TM to come out
> > > front and declare who they are morally now and what they are doing going
> > > forward with the New TM Org.  Their vacuum and inability to do this is
> > > deafening.  They as a result are being defined by their scandal.  This is
> > > not good for the future of Transcendental Meditation.  Someone with some
> > > courage needs to step forward and re-define themselves.  Someone like
> > > that TM priest from Latin America who can speak with some moral
> > > authority.  The others have abdicated their chances at it.
> > > -Buck in the Dome
> > >

> In our movement's Scandal Control,
> Actually Hagelin is in a good position to do this now.  Hagelin could do it.
> Just asserting from his position, Saying "We are not that", be transparent
> hence forth and move forward.  Just keep saying "we are not that",  "This is
> what we are doing..", "This is who we are in character.." ,  "..we could use
> your help", and move on.  Over and over again..  We need this leadership now
> a whole lot more actually.
> -Buck

Hagelin?  It would take a form or leadership that as an academic may be he is
not used to or inclined to do.  However older and wiser he is married now to a
really good partner and an involved step-dad with their son in the school
community here.  He is older.  Does not have nearly the blood-stains on his
hands from old and long administrative melees like may be Bevan does.  He's a
pretty regular guy in spite of being a physicist who could be seen to shoot
straight by a lot of people.  He could pretty easily come out front and declare
who they are now and what they are doing morally going forward with the New TM
Org.
-Buck