(snip)
> I was just amused at how strongly the Judester had
> gotten her buttons pushed by all of this, that's all.

Allow me to correct Barry here. He was desperately
*hoping* to push my buttons and found himself instead
getting his own buttons pushed, big-time. After all
these years, it still never occurs to him that it's
*he* who looks bad when he tries to put over a false
story and finds it promptly reduced to rubble.

It never occurs to him that the fact that he feels
the need to "improve" on a story, whatever it may be,
is an obvious admission that he doesn't think the
real story is impressive enough to make his case;
nor does it occur to him that if he just *makes up*
stuff out of whole cloth about his "enemies," as he
does in this post, it's an obvious admission that he
has no valid criticisms to make.

That's why Barry loses, time after time, and why he's
the butt of so much mockery. Nobody is fooled by his
strutting and bluster. He's a natural-born loser
because he's never been able to learn from his
mistakes.