--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@
> wrote:
> > >

> > > sure Judy.  Carry on with your truth campaign.  as Curtis aptly
> pointed
> > > out: for someone to constantly declare how "dedicated to truth" they
> > > are, is not unlike the magician telling everyone repeatedly how
> "this is
> > > a plain, ordinary deck" with which I am going to perform this trick.
> > >
> > > but this is how you choose to spend your life force, so I hope is
> > > gratifying for you.
> >
> > And how do you see yourself "spending your life force" Steve?

>Why don't
> you ask that question to my family, to my employees, or to the local
> media who have made it point to compare our business to places like
> Nordstroms or Ritz Carlton as an example of of a (small) company that
> offers superior customer service.

Oh, so you focus your energies on business. I knew someone like that once - he
was my father.

>>   How can you fault anyone for caring about truth, whether you believe
> >that particular person is misguided or off base or not?

>Yow Ann.  I'm
> not going to go along with this.  I do feel a need to speak out if I
> feel a person is misguided.  Don't you?

Go along with what? Read my question again, I think you didn't understand it
for some reason. You might find we actually agree on this one.

>> How come you can sit there and make these mocking noises when your
>> greatest contribution here appears to be belittling others?

> Sort of one
> sided, I think. But I can live that assessment, if that is how you see
> things.

This is what I like about you Steve. Even though it is self evident that it is
"one sided" ( it is, after all, just my viewpoint and that would make it
singular) you come across as a nice guy. (Share, was that belittling of me?)

>> Who do you perceive yourself to be that you can afford to jibber away in
>> the corner laughing and scorning others who take umbrage at lies,
>> manipulation s and the conscious twisting of true things?

>Ann, remember,
> opinions are like a-holes.  Everyone has one, and most of them stink.  I
> include myself in this category, but I wonder if you do as well?

I don't think your answer went anywhere near my question but, in a strange way,
you answered it completely, perhaps inadvertently.

>> When did you decide life was not worth living well or deeply?

>You seem
> pretty all knowing Ann.  Why don't you tell me?

Ah, the cutting jab. Well, I have no idea when you stopped or if you ever were
committed to such things but it doesn't appear as if you have considered it
much.

Share, take it away...