--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@

> > pointed
> > "this is

> > > And how do you see yourself "spending your life force" Steve?
>
> >Why don't
> > you ask that question to my family, to my employees, or to the local
> > media who have made it point to compare our business to places like
> > Nordstroms or Ritz Carlton as an example of of a (small) company
that
> > offers superior customer service.
>
> Oh, so you focus your energies on business. I knew someone like that
once - he was my father.
Ann, you've got to be kidding.  I am a householder, I have
responsibilities to my family and my employees.  I have a job like most
other people.  I attempt to do it well.  Your dad was a business titan.
I am a business small fry, and my business is a means to an end.  But I
take pride in it, as do my the other employees.  Are you trying to read
some kind of obsession into this?

> >>   How can you fault anyone for caring about truth, whether you
believe
> > >that particular person is misguided or off base or not?
>
> >Yow Ann.  I'm
> > not going to go along with this.  I do feel a need to speak out if I
> > feel a person is misguided.  Don't you?
>
> Go along with what? Read my question again, I think you didn't
understand it for some reason. You might find we actually agree on this
one.

> >> How come you can sit there and make these mocking noises when your
> >> greatest contribution here appears to be belittling others?
>
> > Sort of one
> > sided, I think. But I can live that assessment, if that is how you
see
> > things.
>
> This is what I like about you Steve. Even though it is self evident
that it is "one sided" ( it is, after all, just my viewpoint and that
would make it singular) you come across as a nice guy. (Share, was that
belittling of me?)

> >> Who do you perceive yourself to be that you can afford to jibber
away in
> >> the corner laughing and scorning others who take umbrage at lies,
> >> manipulation s and the conscious twisting of true things?
>
> >Ann, remember,
> > opinions are like a-holes.  Everyone has one, and most of them
stink.  I
> > include myself in this category, but I wonder if you do as well?
>
> I don't think your answer went anywhere near my question but, in a
strange way, you answered it completely, perhaps inadvertently.

> >> When did you decide life was not worth living well or deeply?
>
> >You seem
> > pretty all knowing Ann.  Why don't you tell me?
>
> Ah, the cutting jab. Well, I have no idea when you stopped or if you
ever were committed to such things but it doesn't appear as if you have
considered it much.Ann, I guess I'll have to revert to a trite phrase.
I simply try to live in the moment, and enjoy the moment.  Not always
easy, but I don't really know a better way.