Thank you Ann, for your reply.  And to borrow again from the Share
playbook, regarding differences of opinion, "The world is a crazy and
fun place", (to paraphrase)
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@
wrote:

> > Bless you Judy.  I am going to take a nod from the Share playbook
and
> > offer you compassion.
>
> Your eyesight is better than mine. I have never seen compassion from
Share. She, instead, chooses to view me as arrogant. Are deprecating
labels another form of open-heartedness? Emily might have an opinion on
this as well. (Emily, feel free to ignore this.)