--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" wrote:
> > No, are you? But you emphasized you business reputation in particular
> in your paragraph above. Many, many people focus on one thing more than
> the other, it is very tricky ( I find) to discover how to balance all of
> the responsibilities in one's life. You said "obsession", not me.
> >
> > I'm glad to know you have a balanced life and your energies are
> distributed evenly. Just not, apparently, in rewarding those seeking
> truth (hence your original post to Judy).
>
> I'm good with you having the last word on this Ann. And thanks for the
> good wishes.  Getting ready to head out now.
>
> Now calm down and have a nice vacation. ( I like the term "business
> titan", by the way, it sounds so powerful. But even my father was not
> "obsessed". His business abilities came very easily to him. What he did
> in his career was very much a part of who he was naturally - an honest,
> bright, compassionate born leader.)
>
> Well, I don't know if KF was a Dow Component, but if not, it couldn't
> have been far behind.

Kraft Corp was the second largest food company in the world behind General
Foods. My father was CEO of Kraft Corp ( not the smaller division of Kraft
Foods). That later became Dart and Kraft while he was still working. Kraft Corp
included many other food companies like Sealtest, Tupperware etc. My father was
aghast and luckily retired by the time the cigarette company Philip Morris got
in bed with Kraft.