You're a troll, too, in posts like this.

You're seeking a reactive response from me, as if
you've said something that (in your mind) "struck
home." In other words, you're Doing A Judy.

Bob's not worth pissing on, much less replying to.
If you're hoping to emulate him, you're doing a
good job so far.  :-)

Speaking of trolls, however, have you noticed that
you and a number of other people are now going
somewhat crazy trying to "get Barry," simply
because I deigned to reply to some of you? Maybe
it's time to go back to ignoring the lot of you.
It'd be better for your collective mental health. :-)