---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 This is all trolling, stuff Richard made up. If anyone here (except Xeno)
takes Richard seriously enough to want a detailed refutation, let me know.

 Poor Richard. One minute he's expounding on the quinoa salad, the next he is
telling us about his wardrobe which usually includes sweat pants and sneakers,
in the next moment we are receiving travelogue photos of buildings in strip
malls, then we are barraged with his never-ending
"let's-keep-harping-on-some-subject-because-I-just-love-to-be-repetitively-annoying
 act. This is a man who has far too much free time on his hands. But Share
really enjoys his posts and we all really appreciate Share's posts for their
depth and profundity too. Now what I would really have enjoyed seeing is
Share's analysis of your interaction with Bob last night re: the Pinter piece.