Nobody is said in the Bible to have seen the actual resurrection, as you know.

 > Nobody is said in the Bible to have seen the actual resurrection,
 > as you know.You are mistaken. Mary Magdalene was a witness to the
 > resurrection - she
 was the first to realize that Jesus had risen from the tomb and that
 Jesus was the Christ. Mary was there, the first, she saw it with her own
 eyes, she experienced it in her heart, and then she told the apostles
 what had happened to Jesus - that he was raised from the dead and that
 he had flown out of the tomb up into the air and then he flew off to
 appear before the others. That's what I think. Most Christian agree with
 me - nobody agrees with your outrageous and false claims. NOBODY.
 Everyone on this list thinks you are lying about the Bible. EVERYONE.
 You can't even read any Greek!