> Nobody is said in the Bible to have seen the actual resurrection,
> as you know.

You are mistaken. Mary Magdalene saw the actual resurrection. She was the
first. It say so in the Bible - Mary Magdalene was the first to witness the
resurrection of Christ. Can't you read?

[image: Inline image 1]

Resurrection of Christ by Noel Coypel, 1700, using a hovering depiction of
Jesus:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Noel-coypel-the-resurrection-of-christ-1700.jpg

"The Resurrection of Jesus is the Christian belief that Jesus Christ
miraculously returned to life on the Sunday following the Friday on which
he was executed by crucifixion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrection_of_Jesus

"Resurrection is the concept of a living being coming back to life after
death."