“May we look upon our treasures, the furniture of our houses, and our garments,
and try whether the seeds of war have nourishment in these our possessions.
Holding treasures in the self-pleasing spirit is a strong plant, the fruit
whereof ripens fast.  A day of outward distress is coming and Divine Love calls
for us to prepare against it.”

 John Woolman, Journal,  Whittier  Edition (Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1871),
Appendix, p. 307

 Yep, certainly Maharishi had us in a uniformity of business suits and
schoolmarmish attire at a time. John Woolman and Quaker simplicity or Mao in
symmetric dress-code movement too for example. Simplification as a spiritual
organizational practice to keep people from running after silly ostentatious
standards of extraneous materialism that are so fundamentally superfluous to
the central focus in lean progress of necessity and might otherwise take those
of young or immature mind away is time honored spiritual instruction. Evidently
this principle of simple living has a profound purpose in Natural Law that the
simple life keeps getting pulled on by spiritual Unified Field revival
movements.

 Proly a lot of great millenarians employ and urge uniformity and simplicities,
urging and adopting a commonality in symmetric dress-code as device to keep
people's attention, energy, time and animal needs focused and thereby
concentrated on the large spiritual practice of their movement and its business
at hand.  There is a practicality in this as utility around group cohesion in
formative stages.
 -Buck, a plain and common meditator only

> ---  "Jason"  wrote:
> >
> > An asymmetric dress-code is bad because it is one-sided and
> > has nothing to do with egalitarian sexuality. It promotes
> > prejudice and bias on a very subtle level.
> >
> > I am a great believer in the uni-sex dress-code.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 Now that's better!

Something like this might be better?