Proly a lot of great millenarians employ and urge uniformity and simplicities,
urging and adopting a commonality in symmetric dress-code as device to keep
people's attention, energy, time and animal needs focused and thereby
concentrated on the large spiritual practice of their movement and its business
at hand.  There is a practicality in this as utility around group cohesion in
formative stages.
 -Buck, a plain and common meditator only

> ---  "Jason"  wrote:
> >
> > An asymmetric dress-code is bad because it is one-sided and
> > has nothing to do with egalitarian sexuality. It promotes
> > prejudice and bias on a very subtle level.
> >
> > I am a great believer in the uni-sex dress-code.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 Now that's better!

Something like this might be better?