In chanukistan they proly prefer live and let live. I figure it is the French
influence - bend over and take it in the end.

However, sometimes I have to remind the frothing critters that I don't make
this stuff up but rather advance a traditional view of spiritual life i.e.
advaita, tantra, dzogchen.

 Whether you like, dislike, accept or, reject is incidental to me since you
just make it up anyway. You have no basis to evaluate these teachings because
you are not trained in them. Your assessment that they are based upon pride is
just more self-referenced emotion.to me since it implies that you are an oracle
uniquely qualified to assay my intent. It ain't necessarily so but so what?   .

 Perhaps you have become the new World Teacher.

 Robin would be so proud.