> You also forget that I have a Vajrayana Tantric and Dzogchen
> teacher. Certainly different practices but when he first saw
> my altar he pointed to the traditionally carved shiva lingam
> and commented “original Tantra”.

You two are comparing apples to oranges, but I'm practicing tantra with a
real live shakti. There's nothing wrong with self-starting but it doesn't
compare to the real deal.

> All this means that your evaluation is a parody of a Willy-ism
> - which is as much value as I can give it.

I've tried to dumb it down as much as I could. Let's see if you can
understand this:

1.3 "jus b reg 2 x y med, ne alt sans 3 guns, seps abs, n' eyes-wide shut;
nodoze, no bear down, u enjoy." ( Wallah Sutra 1.3)

According to MY, most people are born in a state of mental equipoise but
quickly loose it, either through karma, bad diet, bad treatment, extreme
stress, or moving away from the physical location most conducive to their
natural constitution and temperament. Everyone is recommended to discover
for themselves what the optimum conditions for them might be and to try to
keep themselves on an even keel. The primary method for returning and
maintaining a state of mental equipoise is meditation that is
transcendental, and as a supplementary practice, the siddhis, in which
stress is replaced with bubbling bliss.