---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote:

 In chanukistan they proly prefer live and let live. I figure it is the French
influence - bend over and take it in the end.

However, sometimes I have to remind the frothing critters that I don't make
this stuff up but rather advance a traditional view of spiritual life i.e.
advaita, tantra, dzogchen.

 Whether you like, dislike, accept or, reject is incidental to me since you
just make it up anyway. You have no basis to evaluate these teachings because
you are not trained in them. Your assessment that they are based upon pride is
just more self-referenced emotion.to me since it implies that you are an oracle
uniquely qualified to assay my intent. It ain't necessarily so but so what?   .

 Oh silly prideful not-so-empty-as-you-would-like-to-think, I was talking about
YOU not the teachings. You are the guy who feels so chuffed, so full of himself
because you think you know better and deeper what others do not. Is this part
of the result that these teachings hope their alumni are able to portray as
aptly and strongly as you do? My assessment has nothing to do with what your
teachers know. It has to do with how you come across all holier than thou and
twice as smart. But, for me, your long years of setting up altars and lingams
and burying your nose in books means nothing because you still come across like
some ivory tower dwelling know-it-all who is uptight, persnickety and
humourless. My call: you take yourself way too seriously and you get a little
mean when your expertise is questioned.

 Perhaps you have become the new World Teacher.

 Not yet.

 Robin would be so proud.

 Au contraire, mon frere. He likes me just the way I am - in ignorance, real
and true.