If you mean the kind of scientific objectivity that the TMO uses, anything goes.
On Sat, 1/18/14, Richard Williams <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Apostasy, is a terrible thing.
 To: "Richard J. Williams" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Date: Saturday, January 18, 2014, 2:39 PM

       Michael
 Jackson:> I do
 think some folk have done it like maybe good old Saint
 Joseph of
 > Cupertino and am willing to
 believe Rama may have done, as the
 Brits > say.
 >So,if
 anyone could really demonstrate levitation, the event would
 probably be on the cover of every science magazine, on TV
 and in the news every day for years.An levitation event that
 if true, would revolutionize science and cause a Copernican
 revolution in he laws of physics and the theory of general
 relativity. But, this event seems to have been missed -
 it's not even mentioned in Mark Laxer's book about
 Rama. Go figure.

 > M never demonstrated cause
 he couldn't do it.>
 According to your own logic it
 could have been possible for MMY to hop, levitate float and
 fly,even if nobody saw the event. You
 realize you and Barry have just blown any semblance of
 scientific objectivity, right? Maybe it's time for you
 two to apologize for posting all those fibs making fun of
 the TMer "bun-hoppers" on the forum.

 On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Michael Jackson <mjackso...@yahoo.com>
 wrote:

       Oh, I see that you mean. As to my own belief, I
 made no comment on the reality of Lenz's levitation
 demonstration. I have done TMSP and it certainly doesn't
 qualify as flying in any way. I do think some folk have done
 it like maybe good old Saint Joseph of Cupertino and am
 willing to believe Rama may have done, as the Brits say. M
 never demonstrated cause he couldn't do it.

 On Fri, 1/17/14, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Apostasy, is a terrible
 thing.

  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

  Date: Friday, January 17, 2014, 6:05 PM

        On 1/17/2014 9:46 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

  > "It looks like you've changed your mind
 about

  the

  > bun-hopping-levitation too."

  > I have no idea why you would say that.

  Well, it's settled then - humans can fly and levitate;

  we have several

  eye-witnesses on the forum who can testify to this. So, I

  wonder why

  Barry was making fun of MMY and the bun-hopping? Go
 figure.