emptybill:
> Robin never was interested in a classical Vedantic assessment
> of his so-called “enlightenment”.

That's because MMY didn't present TM in a classical assessment of
enlightenment. MMY's sadhana is based on yoga practice. If it was Vedantic
MMY would have emphasized the Vedantic notion of maya,which is not real,
yet not unreal. Instead the TMer practice is in the context of the yogic
praxis quasi-dualism. When your practice any yoga it invovles a knower and
a known -  it's considered to be based on a fundamental dualism. If Robin
had wanted to interpret his enlightenment according to Vedantic
explanations he would have done so - I haven't seen any evidence in his
writing that Robin believed anything but the subject-object dualism.
Vedantic realism is based on transcendental knowledge not on the maya of
works or acts that can liberate.