Nablusoss;  Maitreya alert. Today I bought some old statuary here in Fairfield,
Iowa.  The tag on it said 'Maitreya'.  Cast in metal in a combination of brass
and dark metals.  It's about the size of a gallon of milk. Seated in lotus,
fabulous mudras with the hands.  Heavy with cool ornamentation.  With this
pyramidal prismatic- like thing rising over of his head behind.  Is this your
guy, the one Benj Creme talks about?  Looks kind of buddhist.  Has a lot of
evident inward silence inside it.  What do I do with it?  Seems it is not just
some statue.  Mantras or slokas that are appropriate?  I am just a farmer in
Iowa,
 -Buck