Thanks Buck. In reality Transcendental Meditation as taught by His Holiness
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi and Transmission meditation as taught by Mr. Benjamin
Crème and his Master are two different approaches. Transmission meditation is
 " a group service activity which 'steps down' the great spiritual energies
that continually stream into our planet. During transmission, the Masters of
Wisdom direct these energies from the spiritual planes through the energy
centers (chakras) of the group members in a highly scientific manner."
 http://www.share-international.org/background/xmission/tm_main.htm
http://www.share-international.org/background/xmission/tm_main.htm

 Whereas Transcendental Meditation is a personal form of meditation where the
individual connects with the universal self. In Transmission meditation it
seems like the other way around, an approach in co-operation with the Masters
of Wisdom as a service for mankind.
 I've never tried it myself but I don't see why they could not work parallel in
the life of a student. And as you probably know, Mr. Benjamin Crème speaks very
highly of Maharishi and the TM-technique.
 Mr. Crème also pointed out that Guru Dev is one of the highest Initiates that
have ever lived on this planet with a point of evolution of 6,0, second only by
Maitreya Himself.