Well Goddamn!  Now we know why Buck likes Benjy Creme - his meditation is as
scientific as TM!!! Synchronicity!
On Wed, 1/29/14, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Pakriti: Where Do the gods Exist?
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, January 29, 2014, 3:34 PM

       Thanks Buck. In reality Transcendental
 Meditation as taught by His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
 and Transmission meditation as taught by Mr. Benjamin Crème
 and his Master are two different approaches. Transmission
 meditation is " a group service activity which
 'steps       down' the great spiritual energies that
 continually       stream into our planet. During
 transmission, the       Masters of Wisdom direct these
 energies from the       spiritual planes through the energy
 centers (chakras)       of the group members in a highly
 scientific
manner."http://www.share-international.org/background/xmission/tm_main.htm
 Whereas Transcendental Meditation is a personal form
 of meditation where the individual connects with the
 universal self. In Transmission meditation it seems like the
 other way around, an approach in co-operation with the
 Masters of Wisdom as a service for mankind.I've
 never tried it myself but I don't see why they could not
 work parallel in the life of a student. And as you probably
 know, Mr. Benjamin Crème speaks very highly of Maharishi
 and the TM-technique. Mr. Crème also pointed
 out that Guru Dev is one of the highest Initiates that have
 ever lived on this planet with a point of evolution of 6,0,
 second only by Maitreya Himself.