On 2/9/2014 9:49 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
It's called "having fun," Richard. The most fun either of us ever had on FFL, in fact. We had a wonderful time throwing each other under the bus. And then an even better time laughing privately at the few gullible fools who thought we were serious.

It sounds like a trap or a trick posting. It also sounds unfair to claim private conversations with Robin just to prove that you know him better than we do. But, it was kind of funny watching Robin throw you under the bus. The only problem with this kind of trap post is that people took Robin seriously - now we find out it was a parody and he was just having fun with us. So, Robin posted some fibs and had fun doing it at your expense. Now, you're claiming that Robin thought being enlightened was a unionizing with God. This is a trap, right? Robin believed no such thing - it was just a "parody". Go figure.