Richard, about UC being unity with God: in the Gita Maharishi writes that at a
certain point it is between the devotee and God whether they become one or stay
two so that there can be that flow of devotion. It is from this and many
Maharishi tapes that I got the idea that UC means union with God. It is also
union with everything, in my understanding. And I will temporarily agree with
you that God is Purusha rather than Prakriti until I think about it a bit more
(-:

On Sunday, February 9, 2014 9:45 AM, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>