Thank you emptybill for clarifying the Christian and Orthodox views on union
between God and human. It was disconcerting to think that there was such a
seperative divide between Eastern and Western religions on this most essential
of religious concepts.

On Saturday, February 8, 2014 5:20 PM, "emptyb...@yahoo.com"