 --- WillyTex <punditster@...> wrote:

> We have to put up with this kind of snark all day on FFL posted by the
> button-pushers. Poor Share: she complained that dialoging with Robin was like
> getting "psychologically raped", and gets another mind-fuck reply from Judy,
> blaming the victim, and mocking her. If Judy was a therapist instead of an
> editor, she'd probably get her license revoked. We came here to get some
> spiritual help, not get our mind fucked up by pseudo-therapists and computer
> repair men. Go figure.

 That's because Robin claims that he was "enlightened" and
yet "deluded" at the same time, simultaneously.

Quite a paradox and a contradiction really.

Being in "enlightenment" and being "deceived" at the same
time, is a unique achievement by Robin.

 Sort of like what drugs can do to a person.

Robin also claims that his UC is "liberation" and a "snare"
at the same time, simultaneously.

 Some call it a double edged sword.