Share,

 I don't believe the creation of the universe was due to a random event.
That's where Stephen Hawking, Lawrence Krauss and other scientists have failed
to understand.  They have failed to see the connection between consciousness
and matter.  In simple terms, space exists because there is Someone who
conceived of a length, width, and height and maintains this concept as time
progresses.

 A random quantum fluctuation could not possibly conceive and maintain this
concept of space and time.  So, how can this random quantum fluctuation start
and maintain the universe?

 IMO, the universe was started by a quantum wave function which contain the
embedded information to create the Big Bang, light, space/time, the galaxies,
stars, planets, one-celled organisms, living beings including plants, animals
and human beings.  The DNA is part of the quantum wave function which gets
triggered to create the higher forms of life culminating to human beings.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 John, I wish I could find a post from salyavin somewhat recently. It had to do
with how life started, the combining of something with something else and it
was a random happening, will never happen again kind of thing. Anyway, it
speaks to this point about life and its pure randomness. But I also like the
holographic idea.