Jedi,

 If you're a TMer you'll understand transcendental consciousness can be
achieved and experienced by anyone.  And that one can experience TC along with
the waking, dreaming and sleeping consciousness.

   If you read the Shiva Sutras, the slokas are also talking about the same
experiences that is taught by MMY.

 So, TC is the same as samadhi.  This is the difference that TM teaches as
compared to the other Indian gurus or even books that you've read.

 As far as spacial dimensions are concerned, it is my own theory that the
various states of consciousness are really the extended higher dimensions from
the basic space-time continuum.  I've talked about this idea several times in
this forum.  This is why I believe the scientists at CERN are probably NOT
going to discover any higher dimensions with their sophisticated giant machines
in Switzerland.