This is definitely not a TM website - the prices reflect that.
On Sun, 3/16/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Students inquire about pandits during forum    FF
Ledger 3/14/14
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 11:17 AM

       Hmmm, that sound suspiciously like a health yagya.
 I think you owe me $5000 for revealing the secret formula.
 And that's every time you use it.
 I've been looking around at other yagya sites
 on the net and I found an interesting one that gave me
 another insight into the
 "technology".
 http://www.worldofyagyas.com/about-yagyas

  It isn't what they say but how many
 times they say it that makes it powerful. You pay for
 repetitions. One pundit can chant up to 6480 mantras in an
 afternoon, this is better than doing it once or twice
 apparently.
 assuming the
 TMO follows the same procedure, I want to know how many
 pundits the TMO has and divide the number of yaygyas being
 paid for between them and see if they have enough time to do
 even a basic chant, let alone a full-on health yagya. And
 then they have to fit their study in, plus the occasional
 riot. It's all going to eat into the time needed to save
 the world. A sceptic might even think they aren't doing
 the prayers at all! Has anyone
 checked?
  I love rule 2 and it just might be
 pivotal to the whole phenomenon: