That's how it generally works Michael.  When shown to be in error, just double
down, or triple down on the error.  You have no idea what you're talking about,
and so you're trying the "baffle with bullshit" angle.

 you are both full of it - if you are going to stick to this assertion, try it
out - you don't even have to go to India - go to your local Hindu temple, waltz
in and tell the priests they are not really priests, they are just
philosophers. Tell the worshipers they are not actually worshiping their gods
and goddesses, they are just practicing philosophy. People don't generally kill
each other over philosophy, but they damn sure do over religion. Muslims get
killed in India not because they insult a philosophy but because they have
insulted the a religion, or some aspect of the religion. If Hinduism was a
philosophy it would be called one rather than one of the worlds MAJOR RELIGIONS
- but I guess you two know better than a billion Hindus and 5,000 years or so
of a religion's existence. You assertion is one of the most absurd contentions
I have seen on FFL and that's saying something.
 On Wed, 3/26/14, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@... <steve.sundur@...