Steve, you got me chuckling here first thing in the morning. I think you nailed
not only the Indian accent but also some of the phraseology used by people from
India. Not to mention the gift that they generally have, the ability to not be
offended.

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:50 PM, "steve.sun...@yahoo.com"