 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: No Mantra will cure willfully arrogant
stupidity
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 12:32 PM

       It's a floor
 wax!
 No,
 it's a dessert topping!
 Michael,
 "Hinduism" is far, far too complex and elaborate
 to insist that it's either one or the other, a religion
 or a philosophy. It has elements of both. Rather than just
 screeching at people like a fundamentalist preacher, why
 don't you ask them why they say it's a philosophy?
 Who knows, you might learn something.

 Obviously
 Michael has NOT been to
 India.  FYI  Michael, Indians love to discuss such
 issues.  Plus
 if you went there and proclaimed that Hinduism is not a
 religion
 but a philosophy they would just look at you with "what
 else is
 new" grin.

 Alright I tell
 you what, you go to India with noozguru
 and get you a soapbox too and loudly proclaim Hinduism is
 not a religion and see what the adherents of Santana
 Dharma do to you - you'll be wishin' you had said it
 Carlos Santana instead of the followers of the Hindu
 RELIGION as they are sending off into your next
 incarnation.