You aren't an authority on Hinduism, but you know for a fact that a billion
Hindus agree with you?

 You aren't an authority on Hinduism, but you know exactly what you're talking
about?

 Oooooopsie.

 Michael, you're really crashing and burning here, making it all too clear how
closed your mind is to any ideas that aren't perfectly in accord with yours.
You won't even open your mind far enough to find out why people are telling you
something you're convinced isn't true. You've decided nobody here can possibly
know any more than you do about the nature of Hinduism. Yet you say you aren't
an authority on Hinduism--and you don't see the contradiction.

 You were seriously mistaken to claim the idea that Hinduism is a philosophy
comes only from MMY. Is there anything else you could possibly, conceivably be
mistaken about?

 You're smarter than you're making yourself look. You're stuck in some kind of
blind spot that doesn't reflect well on you at all.

 You, noozgu and auth all get together, go to Hindu temple, tell them their
religion is not a religion - then come here and yap. I am not the authority on
Hinduism, ask a Hindu priest. 1 billion Hindus agree with me.
 On Wed, 3/26/14, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@... <steve.sundur@...