Hey Michael, fantasy is a way of life on FFL. And April 1 is the day of the
year where lies are sanctioned. You can also see the effect time and memory
have on recollection and interpretation. I have read all the things you wrote
previously some time ago. And what I wrote was an hypothesis, not a theory, as
there was no evidence it could be true, only suppositions. I observed much of
what you have said at MIU as well, I am just not so negative about the
movement. I regard it as a kind of wind-up clock of mental conditioning, and
the spring is slowly unwinding. Complaining about a faulty watch incessantly is
a waste of time, throw it away or buy or steal a new one, or look at the sun to
get the time.

 Interesting how no two human minds ever agree. Do you think there is such a
thing as enlightenment? It seemed to me people who chose to work in the
movement were interested in the concept. I suppose I am curious as to your
thoughts on that idea now.

 I am glad you are capable of such fantasy - you might try writing a novel
based on your musings and put them to good use, but you are wrong on all counts
- at the time the Bill Sands gave me the boot, I was chagrined for about five
minutes with him in Brad's office (Brad O'Nash - then kitchen director) because
I had no place else to go, no money and no transportation and at the time I was
into the lifestyle of livin' poor and having the rent, utilities and food taken
care of and still had some good friends there I was not ready to leave.

 But when I saw that Billy was getting revenge for my having gone over his head
some months before, going to Greg Wilson to get an exception to the gotta be in
the Dome rule, I realized I had to roll with what I was being dealt.

 It was during the last exchange when I came back to myself. I shakily asked
how long after the DAC banquet was over with till I had to get out and he said
"Five o'clock. The banquet will be over at noon on Sunday, you have to vacate
your room and have all your belongings out by five o'clock that afternoon."

 "What! You're crazy! That's not fair! I need more time."

 Bill, with a supercilious look on his face, ""That's MIU policy. If you aren't
working for MIU, you can't stay on campus." He actually have his head inclined
so that he was looking down his nose at me.

 As the exchange proceeded, I got quite ticked off and told them that if they
were going to do that, I was going to pack and leave right then, and they could
run the bakery themselves through the big DAC banquet. Bill indignantly
reminded me that I had just promised to work the banquet and he was going to
hold me to it. I reminded him that he was treating me with no regard and I
insisted I needed more time. He said no, and I said yes.

 Finally he asked me how much time and I said two weeks. He and Brad both said
no in a flustered and indignant tone to which I replied that they were welcome
to make bread and desserts from then till and through the DAC banquet. They
protested and I got out of my chair to leave and pack. Bill disgustedly agreed.
I walked out and in the next few hours I was a little uncertain as to what I
would do, but by the end of the next day I had made my exit plans, arranged for
transportation, gotten a temp job in Indiana that paid me enough to get me back
to South Carolina and I was satisfied.

 By the time I left MIU I knew I didn't want to work for the Movement again -
ever! and be subject to the whims of jackasses like Sands (and folk like Chris
Crowell who was one of the most look down on lowly meditators who are not
sidhas and look down on sidhas who aren't governors and look down on governors
who have no money or status in the Movement I have ever seen).

 But I foolishly had the idea of rounding once in a while at a Movement
facility and that lasted till I heard from some friends who were on the scene
about the Heavenly Mountain crap that Bevan and Marshy pulled - it was Marshy's
exhortation for all TM'ers as possible to move there and his subsequent
juvenile behavior of pulling the rug out from under everyone by telling them
"No one can do business here - its just for retired people and Purusha." in
response to the Kaplan brothers ceasing to give him monetary support that made
me realize what a gigantic son of a bitch he was and how uncaring he was about
the people who made it possible for him to live like a lord and never get his
hands dirty at an honest job.

 So after about 24 hours I was over the firing and felt quite satisfied I had
stared Billy Boy Sands down and made him blink, allowing me to leave somewhat
on my own terms. In hindsight, even though he did it in an underhanded fashion,
he gave me a good look at typical TM boss behavior, gave me a good story to
tell and did me a big favor by getting me out of cult central sooner than I
otherwise would have.

 I also remind you that when I first was called on the carpet for non-Dome
attendance and showed him my letter from my allergist and all that, I asked for
a compromise which was to allow me to go meditate with the meditators, rather
than the sidhas in the Dome. That way I could fulfill the letter of my staff
agreement to do group program, not be exposed to the formaldehyde and other
gasses in the Domes, stay healthy, happy, have good experiences and do my part
working for MIU with a happier healthier body. But nooooooo! "We can't have
none of that!" said Billy Boy. He felt it was tantamount to blasphemy for me to
even suggest as a sidha to do program with the lowly meditators and not do my
sidhis.

 I saw his blind goosestepping adherence to "policy" was more important to him
than keeping things running smoothly and keeping the personnel happy. Typical
cult behavior to blindly follow protocol and not think independently - but I
also didn't ask to actually see the written policies that might cover such
exceptions as I was asking for, I suspect that some of what he told me was Bill
Sands' personal policy and not anything in writing on the part of MIU. I had
the feeling that a number of the big wigs pulled that a few times when I was
there.

 So much for your theory. I am happily not at MIU anymore and I can assure you
if the TMO is ever foolish enough to try to insinuate themselves in the schools
here in SC, they better come loaded for bear, cause there'll be a bear waiting
on 'em.
 On Tue, 4/1/14, anartaxius@... mailto:anartaxius@... <anartaxius@...