From: Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Case for Spiritual Pragmatism

On 4/23/2014 1:02 PM, anartax...@yahoo.com wrote:

http://swisstactical.ch/img/uploads/products/22/66/2012-08-09/22_0.93311900%201344527790.jpg

What!? I guess there's some esoteric significance to this link, but
    I'm not getting the connection. Except that Barry chose to use blue
    text, which almost everyone knows, is reserved for hypertext links.
    Go figure.

Every word of my post is a hypertext link, if you are esoteric enough to figure
out how to click on them. :-)

>I'm taking a short break from work, and thought I'd spend a few minutes on
>this sunny afternoon rapping about one of the things I like about some
>Buddhists I've met. Despite what Nabby says, I'm not actually a Buddhist
>myself. I couldn't be, because I don't even agree with the first of its Four
>Noble Truths.

protection is active.