On 4/23/2014 1:02 PM, anartax...@yahoo.com wrote:
http://swisstactical.ch/img/uploads/products/22/66/2012-08-09/22_0.93311900%201344527790.jpg

What!? I guess there's some esoteric significance to this link, but I'm not getting the connection. Except that Barry chose to use blue text, which almost everyone knows, is reserved for hypertext links. Go figure.

I'm taking a short break from work, and thought I'd spend a few minutes on this sunny afternoon rapping about one of the things I like about some Buddhists I've met. Despite what Nabby says, I'm not actually a Buddhist myself. I couldn't be, because I don't even agree with the first of its Four Noble Truths.

---
is active.