 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 Exactly, it aint nothing to do with planets or stars or anything astronomical.
I'm glad we finally got there Bhairitu, it was wearing me out!
Exactly what I said earlier.

 Yes, I was going to let your previous post be the last word but I can't help
myself, that hornets nest is just begging to be kicked ;-)

 The chart does absolutely NOTHING but trigger the supposed "astrologer's"
intuition or bullshittery. If they're actually intuitive, they'll get a few
random hits on future events, if they're mainly bullshitters, they won't. But
not a word of it will ever have anything to do with the "positions of the
planets."

 Shame Bhairitu never took up my challenge of doing a chart and making some
predictions years ago, would have been fun as he claims to have a 100% success
rate. Don't suppose it would work now....

Well, we have a "test prediction" now. JR hath proclaimed:

 Ann and everyone I just did a prasna about Judy's status.  The chart shows
that Judy might have gotten in an accident, either in her car or a house fire.
She may have injured her lungs or knees in the process.  The accident is
serious and may still be in the hospital.

 Yes, good for John for nailing some colours to the mast. But I hope he's wrong
for Judy's sake and not just because it will give us a chance to have a good
chortle at his expense.

 You can see the intuition at work though. Jude was one of the least likely
people to pull up the stumps and retire to the pavillion without saying
goodbye. And I doubt she got bored - just wasn't the type, not with all the
provocations on here - so a curious mind will go to the next logical position
and assume some sort of worst.

 I like the vagueness of John's prediction - car or house, knee or lungs.
Probably some awareness of the most likely places of accidental death surfacing
there.

 I'm more optimistic, she probably got my lottery karma and is now on a yatch
in the mediterranean.....or at her sisters wishing she had a 3G phone so she
could call me an asshole about astrology or something....

I suspect that this exercise in bullshittery will put an end to JR's
credibility, but not his predictions.  :-)

 I do hope not...

   salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 Exactly, it aint nothing to do with planets or stars or anything astronomical.
I'm glad we finally got there Bhairitu, it was wearing me out!
Exactly what I said earlier.

 Yes, I was going to let your previous post be the last word but I can't help
myself, that hornets nest is just begging to be kicked ;-)

 The chart does absolutely NOTHING but trigger the supposed "astrologer's"
intuition or bullshittery. If they're actually intuitive, they'll get a few
random hits on future events, if they're mainly bullshitters, they won't. But
not a word of it will ever have anything to do with the "positions of the
planets."

 Shame Bhairitu never took up my challenge of doing a chart and making some
predictions years ago, would have been fun as he claims to have a 100% success
rate. Don't suppose it would work now....

Well, we have a "test prediction" now. JR has made his Jyotish prediction: