 Fleetwood, in many fairytales, if the king and queen don't invite the Wicked
Witch to the birth celebration of their baby, then she arrives anyway and puts
a curse on the little one! Meaning that we all have toxic elements in us to
some degree. If we don't deal with them in a healthy way, then they show up in
our life as allegedly toxic people, etc.

First you call people toxic. Next thing you know, you're burning them at the
stake or leading them into the gas oven!

 Is it okay to call someone as "asshole", "obnoxious", "annoying" or any other
number of adjectives? Is it possible for people to actually be these things or
are we merely putting our own subjective spin on how others act? Under what
circumstances do we hold others responsible for their actions and effect on us
or on others? What is the point where we say enough is enough? Or do we simply
accept the behaviour of others as none of our business even when it impacts our
lives?

  • Re: [FairfieldL... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]