Isn't that just like a TMer - say something they don't agree with and they
call you a name and try to get everyone else to shun you. Go figure.

Note: The term 'Internet Troll' is frequently abused to slander
opponents in heated debates and is frequently misapplied by
those who are ignorant of Internet etiquette.

AMT Troll FAQ:

http://tinyurl.com/2977cj http://tinyurl.com/2977cj

 Richard is a troll.  He even contradicts a lot of his own posts regarding
healthy eating.  Most of us just ignore him.