 Re "I have better techniques to teach than TM, so why would I ever want to
teach it again?":

 Are you still a "spiritual" teacher then? And what techniques do you now
advise seekers to adopt?

 I'm also wondering if perhaps you found these other techniques useful because
you'd already had many years experience of the TM-Sidhi program.

 (Apologies if you've covered this topic many times before on FFL.)