 Salyavin,

 Now everyone here would like to know if you are enlightened currently or is it
possible to regress once the apex of human life has been attained?

 I can't say that I'm currently enlightened, I've got AC/DC pounding in the
headphones and I'm off down the pub in a minute, so I'm guessing I won't be
appearing on BATGAP any time soon.

 But I've been there, quite nice I suppose if you like that sort of thing. Not
worth giving up a career for at the end of the day but you don't know at the
time, especially with the brochures they hand out. Still, I'd rather know than
not know if you see what I mean...

Enlightenment is nothing. These mutha's are going to want the vote!

 Right for ROBOTS? Act now to regulate KILLER MACHINES
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3168081/Should-robots-human-rights-Act-regulate-killer-machines-multiply-demand-right-vote-warns-legal-expert.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3168081/Should-robots-human-rights-Act-regulate-killer-machines-multiply-demand-right-vote-warns-legal-expert.html

 Right for ROBOTS? Act now to regulate KILLER MACH...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3168081/Should-robots-human-rights-Act-regulate-killer-machines-multiply-demand-right-vote-warns-legal-expert.html
 Ryan Calo, from the University of Washington’s School of Law warns that our
laws will have to adapt to robotics and artificial intelligence or be faced
with dif...

 View on www.dailymail.co.uk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3168081/Should-robots-human-rights-Act-regulate-killer-machines-multiply-demand-right-vote-warns-legal-expert.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 Salyavin,

 Believing is the initial cognition of a Divine Being after experiencing all of
the information from the world through the five senses.  Knowing a Divine Being
is the stage of believing in which the mind is convinced of Its existence
through the information from the senses.  Enlightenment occurs when the mind
and It are one and coexist in the body as it lives in the world.

 Convinced is a worrying word for me in this instance, labeling experiences as
some sort of "other" is making unwarranted assumptions. I could call it
all-round superniceness and it would be the same thing, it's us who call it
divine and thus dump our needy baggage all over it.

 An artificial machine cannot experience the Divine as the human body can.
Therefore, it cannot believe nor experience enlightenment.

 How do you know? If we build a machine that mimics ourselves perfectly, who
are we to say that it can't have joyous experiences.

 Hi salyavin, it's neither knowing nor believing. It's experiencing and then
interpreting or labeling. I bet "believing" happens in its very own section of
the brain. (-: