 Bhairitu,

 You seem to agree with Kurzweil that AI can surpass human intelligence.  But
would a Divine Being want to live in a cold silicon chip or a quantum computer?

 Surely if it's a quantum computer it's already enlightened, at least according
to the idea that quanta reside in the unified field of pure consciousness?

 Most humans don't even know what enlightenment is.  Just look at FFL.  Now for
bots artificial enlightenment would be no electronic excitation just silence.
If they like it then they'll just sit there doing nothing.  Problem with robots
taking over solved.