And what would you have received without union representation?

On 08/18/2015 05:25 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
*Them* is the Teamsters and any other union for that matter. No, I don't expect a government bail-out although I'm sure the Teamsters are probably seeking that. There is adequate funding for our(UPS) pensions if they( the Teamsters) stop paying or cut the pensions of retirees from companies that did not contribute adequately to their employees pension fund.

*From:* "wleed3 wle...@aol.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> *To:* "Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 18, 2015 3:09 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Fwd: Bring on a Ryan Budget

who is the them U do not trust 1 & I hope the federal Gov does not salvage in any manor private & or union plans so poorly run. The Feds borrow 43 cents of each dollar they - we borrow from PPR China & some tructal states,( UAR ones) who still trust us to have our great great grand children re pay this 18 or plus trillion in debt SOPT & slow THE Borrowing & or fed guarantees Congress.Our great grand children debts are best safe guarded when Congress in adjourned In a message dated 08/18/15 15:48:42 Eastern Daylight Time, FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com writes:

    There is a good chance that mine may be cut next year. I have a
    teamster pension. So far, UPS has been responsible for paying it
    but next year the teamster take control.They are severely
    underfunded because they've taken the money UPS contributed for
    it's employees and paid pensions for retirees of other companies
    that didn't contribute as much leaving them underfunded. Now they
    say they will have to make *tuff* choices, cutting pensions from
    as much as $3,ooo a month or more to $700. They say they won't cut
    pensions of someone over 80 or of someone disabled. I was forced
    into retirement due to disability and currently on SS disability.
    However, I don't trust them.