On 09/19/2015 03:01 PM, emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I take the "eastern" view that until the child takes their first breathe they are nothing but an growth on the woman.

"Oh yeah ... It ain't nothing but fleshy tissue. It can't breath so it ain't human."

That's about as "Eastern" as Washington, New York and Boston.

You obviously have never seen Garbha-Upanishad.
Oh, but I forget ... reading is for "intellectuals with no experience".

The texts take on a different meaning with initiation and experience.

Garbha Upanishad - Translation <http://www.vedarahasya.net/garbha.htm>

Garbha Upanishad - Translation
The human body is constituted of five things (the five forces of earth, sky, air, water and fire) and is of six shelters (like the physical, ethereal and so on).
<http://www.vedarahasya.net/garbha.htm>
<http://www.vedarahasya.net/garbha.htm>
<http://www.vedarahasya.net/garbha.htm>
View on www.vedarahasya.net <http://www.vedarahasya.net/garbha.htm>